Designer and manufacturer of special assembly machines
The neyret group is a leading designer and manufacturer of automatic assembly, control and printing machines, producing equipment for all kinds of industrial clients.
With more than thirty years’ experience, skill and innovation in specialist machine design and manufacture, the group has earned worldwide acclaim for our expertise and our services.
neyret group is an expert in complex, automated assembly processes. From start to finish, we design and manufacture a range of highly diverse machines; from semi-automatic pilot machines and high-speed industrial machines to cam-driven, indexed or continuous motion systems, our group guarantees precision, reliability and efficiency.
Our Group is growing and surging ahead, with 200 employees in two production sites. Société Guy Neyret produces indexed machines in Chaponost, near Lyon, and LAGNIEL produces continuous motion machines in Douvres-la-Délivrande in Normandy, near Caen.
Working together, these two arms of the group design and develop fully customised “turnkey” assembly solutions for clients around the world, and for many different areas of application.
The art of complex assembly and automation systems: making our skills and expertise work for our clients
In order to ensure that our clients remain competitive and successful in their various industries, the neyret group ensures that we always have the resources we need to keep up with the latest technological developments. The group has everything it needs to handle each projects in-house and in complete confidentiality. In terms of design, manufacture, machining, assembly, technical approval, quality, safety and training, the group offers our clients the innovative and creative solutions they need. We also provide exclusive procedures in a number of fields (medical/healthcare, perfume/cosmetics, connectics/electronics, automotive, energy, food and drink).
Designing and manufacturing specialist machines for almost thirty years
These 30 years have been punctuated by a number of acquisitions, and growth in the high-speed assembly machine sector:
- 1985 : Guy Neyret buys the SMOP (Société de Mécanique et d’Outillage de Précision)
- 1987 : the Société Guy Neyret is founded in Oullins, near Lyon (Rhône). This company specialises in the design and manufacture of indexed, high-speed automatic assembly machines (cam-driven).
- 1997 : The company creates an Industrial Vision department
- 2004 : Société Guy Neyret relocates to Chaponost, near Lyon (Rhône). The company doubles in size.
- 2006 : The purchase of Lagniel SAS (Douvres, Calvados) – producing continuous motion assembly machines, this company now boasts more than 30 years’ experience in ultra-high-speed systems. Lagniel is the perfect partner for the Société Guy Neyret, providing the group with the capacity it needs to produce machines for the entire market with the assembly speeds needed for our clients.
- 2014 : Creation of the Holding neyret group
- 2017 : Creation of the subsidiary: NAAM (Changzhou) Automation Ltd in Changzhou (China).